Tastefully Renovated Family Home in a Peaceful Location
Endeavour Hills SOLD by Private Treaty
|Address||67 Sydney Parkinson Ave|
|Land Size||667 m²|
Positioned in a stunning location backing onto Sydney Parkinson Reserve, this newly renovated family home is ideal for those looking for a home ready to move straight in with nothing to do.
- 4 good sized bedrooms (Large master bedroom with ensuite)
- 2 separate living areas
- Beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage and stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop and oven)
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and stunning floating floors throughout with plush carpets in bedrooms
- Two ultra modern bathrooms
- Terrific undercover alfresco ideal for entertaining family and friends all year round
- Low maintenance yet spacious front and backyard perfect for young children to play
- Fully fenced off for backyard for added security and comfort
- Solar panels
- Large double garage with remote control access
Positioned on a great 667sqm block, right on a walking track leading you to Frog Hollow Reserve and Endeavour Hills shops, library, leisure centre, Thomas Mitchell and Southern Cross Primary schools and easy access to public transport – this home will tick all the boxes!
Please call Scott Kim on 9568 8000 for a private inspection and to secure this home today!
TG Newton & Co may refuse to provide further information about the property should you prefer not to disclose your full contact details. All enquiries must contain your best contact number.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for the copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist