An Exquisite Opportunity in the Heart of Berwick!
|Address||48 Hillgrove Crescent|
|Land Size||680 m²|
Offering a one of a kind residence in the heart of Berwick. Above standard features throughout the home offering luxurious living. This home is perfect for a growing family or downsizes. This is one not to be missed!
- Generously sized Master bedroom downstairs with a WIR & ensuite
- Open plan living with great sized kitchen and family room
- Spacious kitchen with endless amount of storage, offering a marble bench top and Switzerland Alps splash back
- 2 additional good sized bedrooms with BIR’S
- 4th bedroom downstairs which also can be used as a study
- 2 full sized bathrooms with an additional powder room downstairs
- Upstairs kids retreat or study
- Hydronic cooling and reverse cycle heating throughout
- Natural American Cherry flooring throughout
- Outdoor garden offering a great sized decking to entertain with lots of open space.
- Fully fenced off with electric gates offering maximum security
- Digital touchpad entrance door lock
- 2 car garage
- Located in the leafy streets of Berwick
Positioned central to everything you need walking distance to Eden Rise Shopping Centre, moments from Berwick Chase Primary School,St Francis Xavier College, Federation University, Chisholm Tafe, St John of God Hospital, Casey Hospital and so much more!
Contact Megan Sprunt today on (03) 9568 8000 for more information
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for the copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist