Naturally Bright Residence in the heart of St Kilda!
St Kilda $324,000
|Address||203/200-202 St Kilda Road|
Whether you’re a first home buyer, downsizer or investor this property ticks all the boxes. This one bedroom apartment offers an open floor plan, spacious living and an amazing balcony on title.
• Good sized bedroom with BIR and access to balcony
• Beautiful contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher) with plenty of storage space.
• Generously sized balcony (North East facing)
• Beautiful living area with reverse cycle heating/cooling filled with natural light
• Ultra modern bathroom with a separate euro laundry
• Secure underground car park with storage cage
• Tram stop 33 and 32 just a short walk away for convenience
Positioned just a short trip to the beautiful St Kilda beach, moments walk from the lively Carlisle Street shopping and to the iconic Chapel Street – you have everything you need right on your own doorstep.
Contact Wendy today on (03) 9568 8000 to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for the copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist