23 Squares of Luxury Living in a Prime Location
|Address||2/44 Darling Street|
This stunning solid brick architecturally designed 2 storey home will impress you at first sight. It’s exterior reflect the quality and attention to details, from its custom made cantilever carport to the selection of brick and colour scheme.
A stone throw to the Hughesdale primary school, a short walk to Oakleigh Central and Hughesdale train station, minutes to Park, Monash Freeway, Chadstone shopping Centre, Eaton Mall cafes and Monash Medical.
As you open the front door you will be mesmerised by the grandeur of its interior, filled with natural light.
Step into the open living space:
- The breathtaking 5 meter quality 2 Pac kitchen with matching Entertainment Island, high end Miele appliances, the Caesar stone bench tops (latest concrete style).
- The large dining room with modern chandelier and room for a 10 seater table.
- The living room with its top of the range ‘real-flame’ extra-long gas fireplace and the Caesar stone feature add to the grandiose interior. Large stacker glass sliding door openings to the front and back yards brings the outside/inside.
The luxury powder room and large laundry complete the ground level.
Upstairs the large landing give access to the 3 Bedrooms and main bathroom
- Master with walk-in and built-in robes and the ensuite featuring double basin.
- The 2 others large bedroom with custom built-in robes, share the main bathroom.
- Custom made (matt black) Sussex Taps, tapware and accessories, Caesar stone bench tops, the Omvivo vanities.
- European Oak Floors from ‘Storey Floors’ throughout the whole house including the stairs.
- Top quality imported double glazed windows.
- Remote control garage doors for front and rear access and a stunning custom made cantilevered carport will make sure that your cars are looked after.
- Inbuilt Ducted Vacuum System.
- NBN wired and connected house.
- 30KW (4.7 Star) Braemar Gas Heater and an 18kw Lennox cooling system both ducted to all areas of the home.
- Custom American Oak Stair Case Feature Wall.
- 2 Pac Cabinetry also used in laundry and all bathroom areas to match kitchen.
- Alarm System with sensors and extra keypad in garage.
- Solar powered Hot water system combining with instant hot water unit.
- LED lighting used throughout the house including garage and top of the range Clipsal Light Switches used in every room.
Enquire today on (03) 9568 8000 to arrange a private inspection.
*All enquiries must include a phone number