Ground Level Residence with a Huge Courtyard in a Prime Location
St Kilda SOLD by Private Treaty
|Address||G11/40-44 Pakington Street,|
Whether you’re a first home buyer, downsizer or investor, this one bedroom residence will surely impress with the huge private courtyard on title to enjoy your morning coffee and entertain family and friends all year round.
• 34sqm internal living + 31sqm courtyard (Total Living Area of 65sqm)
• One bedroom with BIR
• Beautiful contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher) with plenty of storage space.
• Generously sized East facing private courtyard with private access to rear laneway
• Beautiful living area with reverse cycle heating/cooling filled with natural light
• Ultra modern bathroom with a separate euro laundry
• Secure underground carpark (not stacker) and storage cage
• Low owners corporation of less than $1600 p.a
• Currently happily tenanted
Positioned within the Leroy Complex just a short trip to the beautiful St Kilda beach, moments walk from the lively Carlisle Street shopping strip and to the iconic Chapel Street – you have everything you need at your doorstep!
Contact Scott Kim today on (03) 9568 8000 for more information
TG Newton & Co may refuse to provide further information about the property should you prefer not to disclose your full contact details. All enquiries must contain your best contact number.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used in our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for the copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist