Great Sized 3 Bedroom Home on Own Title
Noble Park SOLD by Private Treaty
|Address||18 Marshall Street|
|Land Size||313 m²|
Designed with a strong focus for space, low maintenance living and convenience – this family home has been built to last and meticulously looked after with quality fixtures and ample storage.
– 3 great sized bedrooms (including a huge bedroom downstairs which can be used as a home-office)
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and walk-in-pantry
– Spacious living/meals area with high ceilings and a double glazed window looking out to the stunning garden
– Two bathrooms servicing both downstairs and upstairs
– Remote controlled garage with directly entry and plenty of added storage room
– Enclosed alfresco perfect for relaxation
– Split system air conditioning for cooling and heating in both dining/living area and the master bedroom with an added gas heater in the lounge
– 5kW Solar Panels, security alarm, 3500L water tank and intercom system
– Large laundry room
– Beautifully kept garden with lime, peach, nectarine, figs, lemon and tomatoes at your fingertips
– Set on a concrete foundation with its own driveway (not shared)
Just 15 minutes walk to Noble Park Train Station, South Eastern Private Hospital, Oakwood Park, the scenic Eastlink Trail, great schools, shops and buses all within walking distance and the Eastlink just moments away- this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Scott Kim on (03) 9568 8000 to arrange a private inspection.
TG Newton & Co may refuse to provide further information about the property should you prefer not to disclose your full contact details. All enquiries must contain your best contact number.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for the copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist