Family Living Amongst Leafy Neighbourhood!
Mitcham SOLD $1,650,000
|Address||22 Wattle Valley Road|
|Land Size||591 m²|
Located in the beautiful leafy streets of Mitcham, this one of a kind property feels like you’re a part of nature as soon as you enter. This great floor plan with beautiful red gum vertical poles throughout, has privacy in mind with separate quarters for each family member including a self contained unit attached to the property with a seperate entrance. This home is light filled and well designed having everyone in mind.
• Spacious master bedroom retreat with ensuite and WIR
• Additional bedrooms with BIR
• Sought-after natural wood floorboards throughout
• Main bathroom features a claw-foot bathtub
• Beautifully designed kitchen with massive island bench, stainless steel Neff appliances (gas cooktop and oven) and plenty of storage space
• Living room with North East facing balcony wrapping around to the backyard
• Wood fire heater in the main living area with split systems in every room.
• Spacious Theatre room with projector, projector screen and built in surround sound system
• Central Vacuum system
• Sprinkler system
• Self contained unit with separate access
• Undercover double carport
Positioned right across from parkland, a 500m walk away to Antonio park and access to Yarran Dheran Reserve walking track on the doorstep of your property, Eastlink bike trail that takes you into Melbourne CBD , Eastland Shopping centre, Antonio primary school, Minutes drive to Eastlink, Heatherdale train station close by and so much more. You have everything you need right on your very own doorstep.
Contact Megan today on (03) 9568 8000 to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for the copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist