Picturesque Family Home with Unbelievable Views
Vermont South SOLD by Private Treaty
|Address||29 Donbirn Way|
|Land Size||826 m²|
With your own private access to the beautiful Bushy Park Wetlands, this prized position gives you the freedom to immerse yourself in nature. The family home “Parkview” is on the market for the first time in 18 years and showcases all the benefits and inclusions any growing family could ever want.
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- 2 updated bathrooms (main bathroom with a separate toilet plus an ensuite)
- 2 spacious living areas
- Formal dining room
- Beautiful kitchen, large meals area with stainless steel appliances with views out into the garden and park
- Timber floors throughout
- Fantastic decking with a large spa and gas connection point for a BBQ to entertain friends and family all year round
- Picturesque cabana style decking with a roof within the backyard ideal for relaxation providing views down the park
- Meticulously maintained side courtyard provides privacy and additional space sit back and enjoy
- Ducted heating and air conditioning throughout
- Double carport with additional parking on the driveway
- Four vegie gardens and three rainwater tanks
- Highvale Secondary College Catchment
- Camelot Rise Primary School Catchment
Situated on a magnificent 826sqm of land in a prime position within Vermont South, with the newly expanded The Glen and Vermont South shopping centres at your doorstep, walking distance to the bus stops and just moments from the Burwood Highway trams and the Glen Waverley train station – this home ticks all the boxes!!
Contact Scott on (03) 9568 8000 to secure this once in a lifetime opportunity today!
*All enquiries must include a phone number*