Brand New 33sq Residence on 420sqm!
Ashwood SOLD by Private Treaty
|Address||2/8 Parkhill Drive|
|Land Size||420 m²|
Boasting a lucky number 8 address, an exceptional lifestyle awaits within these modern contemporary 4 bedroom luxury homes in the ultra convenient location. This brand new low-maintenance elegant home boasts natural lighting throughout the house, and is the perfect opportunity to secure a high end luxury home within one of the most desirable pockets of Ashwood!
This stunning home features your own driveway and sits on a great 420sqm block!
- Free-standing (No Shared Walls)
- 4 Bedrooms with BIR and reverse cycle air conditioning (Master with WIR and Ensuite)
- Two separate living areas
- Huge open plan kitchen/dining/living area with split system heating/cooling extending out to the spacious backyard
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop, dishwasher and oven) with an island bench and butler’s pantry
- Tiled throughout downstairs for easy cleaning and carpets throughout upstairs
- 3 great sized bathrooms and 4 toilets
- Large laundry room
- Spacious remote controlled 1.5 car garage with direct entrance into the residence
Superbly positioned for family convenience only metres to Parkhill Primary, Ashwood College, PLC, Deakin University and excellent transport options – this is an opportunity to secure a beautiful home you’ve always wanted!
Contact Scott Kim on (03) 9568 8000 for further details and secure this opportunity today!
TG Newton & Co may refuse to provide further information about the property should you prefer not to disclose your full contact details. All enquiries must contain your best contact number.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used in our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for the copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist