Beautiful Family Home Move-In Ready!
Narre Warren South SOLD by Private Treaty
|Address||7 Crabill Walk|
|Suburb||Narre Warren South|
|Land Size||528 m²|
Ideally positioned in one of Narre Warren South’s most sought-after pockets, this terrific single level family home is move-in ready and offers the best value in the current market!
- 3 good sized bedrooms with near new plush carpets and BIRs (master with ensuite and WIR)
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with plenty of bench space and modern appliances (gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher)
- Wonderfully kept bathrooms (shared bathroom with a bathtub)
- Dual living areas with new floorboards throughout ideal for families (or the ability to convert the front living room into a 4th bedroom)
- Near new ducted heating throughout and air conditioning cooling in the kitchen/living area
- Huge undercover outdoor entertainment area ideal for entertaining family and friends all-year-round
- Low maintenance garden perfect for a young family or downsizers
- Spacious double garage with direct entry
Positioned close to public transport, great schools such as Strathaird Primary and Narre Warren South P-12 College, local parks and shops- this home really does tick all the boxes!
Contact Scott Kim on (03) 9568 8000 to arrange a private inspection.
TG Newton & Co may refuse to provide further information about the property should you prefer not to disclose your full contact details. All enquiries must contain your best contact number.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for the copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist