Beautiful 4 Bedroom Family Home Full of Potential!!
Heatherton Sold by Private Treaty
|Address||11 Cavendish Drive|
|Land Size||532 m²|
On the market for the first time in over 30 years, this beautifully presented 4 bedroom family home is ready to offer a relaxed family lifestyle in the perfect location. This inviting home enjoys a spacious kitchen, two large living areas and generously sized bedrooms suitable for any modern family, and is the perfect blank canvas positioned at the heart of a quiet precinct of courts and crescents.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with BIR’s
- Two generously sized living zones
- Spacious updated kitchen
- Central bathroom with a separate toilet
- Air Condition cooling, fans and ducted heating throughout
- Secure large storage room with two additional tool/garden sheds
- Beautiful courtyard perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Fantastic carport with the ability to park 2 additional cars along the long driveway
- Conveniences such as supermarkets and Bunnings just around the corner
- Peaceful and relaxing walking tracks at nearby Karkarook Park with picturesque lakes
Positioned on a fantastic 532sqm block, just moments to Kindergartens, Kingston Heath Primary School, Cheltenham Secondary College, Monash Uni and just minutes to public transport, beaches, Kingston Heath Golf Club, DFO and major shopping centres (Southland and Chadstone) – this home ticks all the boxes!
Contact Scott on (03) 9568 8000 to arrange a private inspection and secure this home today!